What is Satellite Cable TV (Dream, Gsat, and Cignal)? Show || Hide
A nationwide direct-to-home satellite TV
100% Digital, 100% Clear
Dream, Gsat and Cignal uses DBS technology
- What is DBS? Show || Hide
DBS (Direct Broadcast Satellite) uses satellites in space to provide programming to subscribers. Logic
- Are Dream, Gsat and Cignal available anywhere? Show || Hide
Yes, as long as there is no obstruction between the Satellite and the customer's Satellite dish.
- Display Types? Show || Hide
SD (Standard Definition) is the broadcast standard used in the Philippines
HD (High Definition) is a display typed for LCD, LED, Plasma TV
- What are the components of the Dream, Gsat and Cignal package? Show || Hide
Subscription to a programming package
Outdoor Unit (ODU)
Low Noise Block(LNB)
Set Top Box and Smart Card
- What satellite is Dream, Gsat and Cignal using? Show || Hide
Dream Satellite TV use Koreansat5 Satellite
Gsat Direct TV use NSS11 Satellite
Cignal Digital TV use SES7 Satellite
- What equipment would I need to get service of Dream, Gsat and Cignal? Show || Hide
Satellite Dish (7kg/complete set)
Satellite Set Top Box
Cables to hook up dish to the STB and STB to the TV
- What direction should the satellite dish be pointed at? Show || Hide
Dream Satellite TV 210.00 southwest
Gsat Direct TV 220.00 southwest
Cignal Digital TV 220.00 southwest
Note: we have to make sure that there are no obstructions between the dish and the satellite
- Can a customer's Satellite Dish be installed on a roof? Show || Hide
Yes, however this is the last option. The standard installation is really done on concrete walls.
- What are the kinds of cables Satellite Cable use to connect their equipment to the TV? Show || Hide
LNB to Set Top Box - RG6 Coaxial Cable
Set Top Box to TV – RCA
- Can I hook up 2 TVs to 1 STB and get different channels on both TVs? Show || Hide
No, the box is designed to support 1 TV. Technically, it is possible to hook up 1 box to two TVs, however, both TVs will have the same programming.
- Can I Add, Replace and Delete channels on my load package? Show || Hide
No, Dream, Gsat and Cignal don’t have special arrangement to each customer. The monthly package you see is the package you will get.
- Where I can buy a load of my satellite? Show || Hide
Dream Satellite TV – Smart Padala, Smart Money & Globe Gcash.
Gsat Direct TV – Smart Padala & Smart Money outlet & Globe Gcash.
Cignal Digital TV – Smart Padala & Smart Money outlet & Globe Gcash.
- Dream, Gsat and Cignal have locking period? Show || Hide
Prepaid Package don't have locking period. Postpaid have only.
- Can I use the satellite antenna for broadband? Show || Hide
No, Satellite cable is design for TV/LCD/LED/Plasma use only.
- Can we buy a unit and where the one who will install it in our house? Show || Hide
No. We don’t sell pickup and deliver. Always remember this is satellite not element antenna. No signal means a channel to watch. It requires exact angle and azimuth to get a signal.
- How many days upon order you can install my order satellite? Show || Hide
Upon order just wait 24 to 48 hours.
- Did satellite cable signal effect by storm? Like heavy rain and cloud? Show || Hide
Yes, All satellite cable experience that however after the heavy rain the signal will return right away.
- How long is the warranty? Show || Hide
Dream - 12 months warranty on satellite receiver with 4 weeks free service.
Gsat – 6 months warranty on satellite receiver with 4 weeks free service.
Cignal Prepaid – 6 months warranty on satellite receiver with 4 weeks free service.
Cignal Postpaid – 6 months warranty on satellite receiver with 6 months free service.
- What channel I can watch if my subscription expires? Show || Hide
Dream – TV Maria & Living Asia
Gsat – GNN
Cignal – Win Channel